Railway Protection Force (RPF) Woman Constable Exam Pattern & Syllabus
RPF Woman Constable Exam Pattern & Syllabus,Railway Protection Force Lady Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Candidates download RPF Constable Syllabus
Here is a good news for the candidates who want to get placed in Railway Protection Force (RPF), Railway protection force has recently distributed an advertisement for the recruitment of lady constable. Railway Protection Force is an authorized security force working under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. Railway Protection Force (RPF) is an Indian Central Armed Police Force which works in the field of protection of Indian Railways. Railway Protection Force (RPF) provides the safety and security along with boosting the confidence of the travelling public in the Indian Railways.
RPF is going to recruit candidate for filling of 2030 vacant posts of Women Lady Constable in RPF/RPSF. This recruitment is available only for the female candidates. Interested female candidates can apply for the post through the official website of RPF, official website of Railway Protection Force is www.rpfonlinereg.in.
RPF Woman Constable Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Female candidates who are interested in giving Central Railway Examination are requested to get all the related information like syllabus exam pattern to the examination from the official website RPF. From the following content candidates can get an idea about the syllabus and pattern of the examination.
Exam pattern of RPF Women Constable
Written exam will be objective type and total marks will be 120. There will be 120 questions asked in the written exam and 1 mark for each question. Total duration of exam will be 1hour 30 minutes. Negative marking is applicable for this exam. Selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam, PET, Document Verification etc for detailed check the notification.
RPF Constable Exam Pattern for Physical Test:
800 meters race within 3mins 40secs, High Jump- 3 feet, Long Jump- 9 feet. (as per the information)
SCR Railway Protection Force Constable Exam consists of the following subjects:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning.(35 marks)
- General Knowledge.(50 marks)
- Numerical Aptitude.(35 marks)
RPF Woman Constable Syllabus
- General Intelligence: Number Series, Alphabet Series, Non-Verbal Series, Analogy, Coding-Decoding, Number Ranking, Directions, Arithmetical Reasoning, Decision Making, Blood Relations, Clocks & Calendars, Mirror Images, Cubes and Dice, Embedded Figures etc.
- General Knowledge: General Awareness – Railways, History & Culture, Indian Society, Indian Geography, Development Programmes, Economics, Ecology and Environment, Science and Technology, Current Affairs – National & International Importance.
- Arithmetic: Number System, Simplification, Decimal & Fractions, Profit and Loss, Percentages, Problems on Ages, Average, Ratio and Proportions, Mixtures & Allegations, HCF & LCM, Simple & Compound Interest, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Data Interpretation etc.
Name of organization- RPF (Railway Protection Force).
Official website- www.rpfonlinereg.in.