BOM Clerks 2018 Exam Syllabus And Exam Pattern, Education Qualification, Pay scale, Salary
Our website www.examyou.com has provide various type news like as BOM Clerks Recruitment, BOM Clerks Result, BOM Clerks Exam Date, BOM Clerks Answer key, BOM Clerks Admit Card, BOM Clerks Result, BOM Clerks Sample Paper, BOM Clerks Old Paper, BOM Clerks Sample Paper, BOM Clerks Question Paper, BOM Clerks Mock Test, all government or private jobs news. And most information like as BOM Clerks Age Limit, BOM Clerks Educational Qualification, BOM Clerks Application Fee.
BOM Clerks Recruitment 2018 Details
BOM is known as Bank of Maharashtra.BOM ha recently issued a latest recruitment notification to fill up vacancies for Clerks posts.It is opportunity for all those eligible applicants who are awaiting for BOM Clerks 2018 recruitment. Now interested & eligible applicants can apply online application form at official site http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in.BOM Clerks is for Pune Maharashtra students. You can view latest BOM Clerks 2018 recruitment details from our website www.examyou.com .The Recruitment process of BOM Clerks includes the written test.
BOM Clerks 2018 Exam Syllabus Download PDF
Syllabus for BOM Clerks 2018 consist of all major subjects. Here we are providing latest syllabus for BOM Clerks exam. BOM Clerks 2018 exam syllabus consist of multiple choice questions. You can download syllabus in pdf file. We are providing BOM Clerks 2018 Syllabus exam pdf file. Download this pdf file from the given link.
BOM Clerks 2018 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are interested in attending for BOM Clerks exam have to know the BOM Clerks 2018 exam syllabus and exam pattern for the exam. Understanding the syllabus and exam pattern before the exam will helpful for the candidates during the exam. For the sake of applicants here we are providing exam pattern, interested candidates can check. BOM Clerks 2018 Exam Pattern given below
- The written test consists of different sections.
- The exam consists of only multiple choice.
- Each section has different marks.
- Each section contains different weightage.
BOM Clerks Exam Pay Scale
BOM Clerks Exam Pay Scale are given below. You can also check salary for BOM Clerks exam.
BOM Clerks Exam Qualification
BOM Clerks Exam qualification are given below. You can also check qualification for BOM Clerks exam.
- A pass with 60% marks in the aggregate in Matriculation/SSC (old pattern)/SSLC/10th std. Examination of 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM candidates a pass in the aggregate in Matriculation/SSC (old pattern)/SSLC/10th std. Examination of 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent OR A pass with 50% marks in HSC examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern) /11th Std. of(11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate/Pre-University or any equivalent examination/Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/State Government or U.T. administration. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM candidates a pass in HSC examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern) /11th Std. of (11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate/Pre-University or any equivalent examination/Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/State Government or U.T. administration OR Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
How to apply for BOM Clerks 2018 Exam
- All eligible applicants who want to apply they go on to official site at http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- and fill up online application form with all the mandatory details in the application.
- Application fee should be mentioned category wise.
- Applicants should have a valid email Id in the application.
- Now you filled application and submitted it.
- After submission applicants may note their registration number and should also take a printout copy of the confirmation page.