UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 For 808 Stenographer Vacancies at www.upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Apply for 808 Vacancies at www.upsssc.gov.in :
Uttar Pradesh subordinate Services Selection Commission has issued a notification regarding to UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 and inviting online application for competitive examination on main portal site at www.upsssc.gov.in so all those aspirants who are desperately finding government jobs in up state are hereby informed that, registration has been started.
According to latest notification which has been recently circulated by authorities they are inspiring all those candidates for competitive examination in order to fill up vacancies of stenos in various state government departments. Through this exam total 808 vacancies would be filled up including backlog posts as well. Remember only online mode of application is accepted against this recruitment drive and brief details regarding to eligibility are as follows.
UP Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Details:
Total Vacancies: 808
- Stenographer: 796
- Personal Assistant: 12
Age Limit: Minimum age of the candidates who wish to apply must be 18 years while maximum should be 40 years. Please note that age would be reckoned as on 1st July 2017 and relaxation in upper age limit to candidates absorbed under reservation categories is also applicable according to norms of state government.
Education Qualification: Applicants must have passed at least intermediate or any other equivalent examination and must have acquired CCC certificate of DOEACC. Apart from this they must be able to get minimum speed of 80 wpm in Hindi aashulekhan while 25 wpm in Hindi typing as well.
Selection Procedure: Final selection would be depended upon performance of applicants in written examination followed by personal interview. Syllabus and admit card details can be grabbed from notification.
- General/OBC: Rs.185/-
- SC/ST: Rs.95/-
- Physically Handicapped: Rs.25/-
- Online Application starts from: 17th February 2017
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 07th March 2017
- Last date for fee payment: 09th March 2017
How to apply UPSSSC Recruitment 2017?
- Visit www.upsssc.gov.in and click on “Notification/Advertisements”
- Now roll over your cursor to Direct recruitment “05-EXAM/2016/ and then “View Advertisement”.
- Read it very carefully, understand required qualifications and if you are eligible then click on “Apply”
- Now click on “User Instructions” and follow procedure said in it to fill application
- At last you need to make payment of application fee and upload photo and signature according to required ciriteria and submit it.
- For more details follow notification.
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in