RBI Pharmacist 2016 Exam Syllabus And Exam Pattern, Education Qualification, Pay scale, Salary
Our website www.examyou.com has provide various type news like as RBI Pharmacist Recruitment, RBI Pharmacist Result, RBI Pharmacist Exam Date, RBI Pharmacist Answer key, RBI Pharmacist Admit Card, RBI Pharmacist Result, RBI Pharmacist Sample Paper, RBI Pharmacist Old Paper, RBI Pharmacist Sample Paper, RBI Pharmacist Question Paper, RBI Pharmacist Mock Test, all government or private jobs news. And most information like as RBI Pharmacist Age Limit, RBI Pharmacist Educational Qualification, RBI Pharmacist Application Fee.
RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2016 Details
RBI is known as The Reserve Bank of India.RBI ha recently issued a latest recruitment notification to fill up vacancies for Pharmacist posts.It is opportunity for all those eligible applicants who are awaiting for RBI Pharmacist 2016 recruitment. Now interested & eligible applicants can apply online application form at official site http://examyou.com/exams/detail/reserve-bank-india.RBI Pharmacist is for Ahmedabad Gujarat students. You can view latest RBI Pharmacist 2016 recruitment details from our website www.examyou.com .The Recruitment process of RBI Pharmacist includes the written test.
RBI Pharmacist 2016 Exam Syllabus Download PDF
Syllabus for RBI Pharmacist 2016 consist of all major subjects. Here we are providing latest syllabus for RBI Pharmacist exam. RBI Pharmacist 2016 exam syllabus consist of multiple choice questions. You can download syllabus in pdf file. We are providing RBI Pharmacist 2016 Syllabus exam pdf file. Download this pdf file from the given link.
RBI Pharmacist 2016 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are interested in attending for RBI Pharmacist exam have to know the RBI Pharmacist 2016 exam syllabus and exam pattern for the exam. Understanding the syllabus and exam pattern before the exam will helpful for the candidates during the exam. For the sake of applicants here we are providing exam pattern, interested candidates can check. RBI Pharmacist 2016 Exam Pattern given below
- The written test consists of different sections.
- The exam consists of only multiple choice.
- Each section has different marks.
- Each section contains different weightage.
RBI Pharmacist Exam Pay Scale
RBI Pharmacist Exam Pay Scale are given below. You can also check salary for RBI Pharmacist exam.
- Rs. 300/- per hour with a maximum of five hours per day, not exceeding maximum of Rs.1500/- per day and will not be entitled to any pay, allowance or any other perks/facilities.
RBI Pharmacist Exam Qualification
RBI Pharmacist Exam qualification are given below. You can also check qualification for RBI Pharmacist exam.
- The candidates having Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Board or University and registered under Pharmacy Act, 1948.
How to apply for RBI Pharmacist 2016 Exam
- All eligible applicants who want to apply they go on to official site at http://examyou.com/exams/detail/reserve-bank-india
- and fill up online application form with all the mandatory details in the application.
- Application fee should be mentioned category wise.
- Applicants should have a valid email Id in the application.
- Now you filled application and submitted it.
- After submission applicants may note their registration number and should also take a printout copy of the confirmation page.